Assessment Fee – First Visit
Fine motor assessment – 45 min. appointment and summary letter – $130
Sensory Motor Assessment & Consult – 2 visits and summary letter – $260
Home or School Location: Beaches, Riverdale, Leaside, North York, Markham, Stouffville
Fine motor assessment – 45 min.appointment, travel and summary letter – $160
Sensory motor assessment – includes, 2 visits, travel for each visit and summary letter – $320
Therapy Sessions – payment accepted on a “pay as you go” basis
Each 45 minute session – $100
Each 60 minute sesion – $130
Home or school location
Each 45 minute session (includes travel) – $130
Reports, letters, and late cancellations or no shows
Fine motor assessment report (upon request) – $150
Sensory motor assessment report (upon request) – $175
Letters – $30
Late cancellations (after 8 am the day of the scheduled appointments) and no shows – $50
Printing Group Fees
|Early Registration before January 1, 2018||$450 for 8 sessions|
|After January 1, 2018||$500 for 8 sessions|
New students to Hand Skills for Children are required to participate in a fine motor assessment for placement. The assessment ensures that your child is placed in the correct group in order to provide them with a successful and appropriately challenging experience. It also allows the therapist to establish individualized goals for each child in the group.
Gymnastics Group Fees:
$360 for 6 sessions for summer session. Fridays at 6 pm – next block begins October 13, 2017
New students to Hand Skills for Children are required to participate in a gross motor assessment prior to enrolling in the gymnastics group. The assessment ensures that your child is placed in the correct group in order to provide them with a successful and appropriately challenging experience. It also allows the therapist to establish individualized goals for each child in the group. The fee for the assessment is $125.00
Group Registration Policies
- Registrations are received on a first come first serve basis.
- You can register online or call us at 647-236-4263
- Class Size: Min 2 students – Max. 4 students (an assistant will be assigned when there is more than two children enrolled in the group)
- Payment for the group must be submitted upon registering via cheque.
- Cheques will not be cashed until classes are confirmed (one-two weeks prior to the scheduled start date)
- We reserve the right to cancel a group secondary to low enrolment. Registrants will be notified one week before the first session. Any applicable cheques will be returned or refunded to the family.
- Please note that the assessment fee is not refundable.
- In order to ensure appropriate placement of your child in a group and to establish individualized goals, new students to Hand Skills for Children must have a fine and/or gross motor assessment completed. The fee for the assessment is $125.00. Occupational Therapy assessment reports completed at other facilities are accepted in lieu of an assessment, as long as the assessment was completed within 6 months of the group start date.
- Group fees include materials.
- No refunds for missed classes by the student.