At our clinic (Pape & Danforth)
At your home or school (includes travel time)
|45 minute treatment session||$100||$130|
|60 minute treatment session||$130||$160|
|Fine motor & Printing Assessment||$130||$160||45 min. appointment & summary letter|
|Sensory Motor Assesment||$230||$290||Two visits for assessment and consult & summary letter|
|Fine motor & Printing Assessment Report||$150||$150|
|Sensory Motor Report||$175||$175|
|Late cancellation||$50||$65||Please call before 9 am on the day of your scheduled appointment to cancel or reschedule or our late cancellation fee will apply|
Printing Group Fees
|Early Registration before Sept. 21st, 2018||$450 for 8 sessions|
|After September 21st, 2018||$500 for 8 sessions|
New students to Hand Skills for Children are required to participate in a fine motor assessment for placement. The assessment ensures that your child is placed in the correct group in order to provide them with a successful and appropriately challenging experience. It also allows the therapist to establish individualized goals for each child in the group.
Gymnastics Group Fees:
$360 for 6 sessions for summer session. Tuesdays at 6:30 pm – next block begins October 9, 2018
New students to Hand Skills for Children are required to participate in a gross motor assessment prior to enrolling in the gymnastics group. The assessment ensures that your child is placed in the correct group in order to provide them with a successful and appropriately challenging experience. It also allows the therapist to establish individualized goals for each child in the group. The fee for the assessment is $125.00
Group Registration Policies
- Registrations are received on a first come first serve basis.
- You can register online or call us at 647-236-4263
- Class Size: Min 2 students – Max. 4 students (an assistant will be assigned when there is more than two children enrolled in the group)
- Payment for the group must be submitted upon registering via cheque.
- Cheques will not be cashed until classes are confirmed (one-two weeks prior to the scheduled start date)
- We reserve the right to cancel a group secondary to low enrolment. Registrants will be notified one week before the first session. Any applicable cheques will be returned or refunded to the family.
- Please note that the assessment fee is not refundable.
- In order to ensure appropriate placement of your child in a group and to establish individualized goals, new students to Hand Skills for Children must have a fine and/or gross motor assessment completed. The fee for the assessment is $130.00. Occupational Therapy assessment reports completed at other facilities are accepted in lieu of an assessment, as long as the assessment was completed within 6 months of the group start date.
- Group fees include materials.
- No refunds for missed classes by the student.