Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy Assessment
Home Assessment – $155.00
Clinic Assessment – $125.00
- Prep time
- Travel to home or school (if applicable)
- 45-50 minute assessment
- 10-15 minute discussion with the parent (informal results and recommendations)
- Scoring of standardized assessments completed
- Summary letter. Please note that the summary letter is complimentary letter which states the date of assessment, lists the type of assessment completed (standardized and non-standardized), and goals discussed with the parents. A full report with assessment results, observations, standardized scores (if applicable), and recommendations can be requested. The fee for a written report is $150.00.
Sensory Processing Assessment – Typically a second appointment is required to complete a sensory assessment. The second appointment is billed at our regular therapy treatment session rate.
Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy Treatment Sessions
Clinic treatment: $95 per session (45 minutes)
Home treatment: $125 per session (45 minutes includes travel)
- Prep time
- 45 minute assessment or treatment session
- 5-10 minute update following each session with parent. Should the parent require additional time the treatment session can be shortened accordingly at the request of the parent or an additional session can be scheduled.
- Clinical documentation (as required by the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario)
Home and school visits available in the following areas:
Beaches & Riverdale
High Park & Bloor West
Written reports (optional or upon request) – $155
Payment for assessment and 1:1 sessiosn are accepted on a “pay as you go” basis via cash, cheque, or credit card.
Please contact your Occupational Therapist by 9:00 am the day of your scheduled appointment to cancel or reschedule your appointment, otherwise, a $45 cancellation fee will be applied.
Printing Group Fees
|Early Registration before April 8, 2017:||$400 for 8 sessions|
|After April 8, 2017||$450 for 8 sessions|
*New students to Hand Skills for Children are required to participate in a fine motor assessment for placement. The assessment ensures that your child is placed in the correct group in order to provide them with a successful and appropriately challenging experience. It also allows the therapist to establish individualized goals for each child in the group. The fee for the assessment is $120.00 at our clinic.
Gymnastics Group Fees:
$360 for 6 sessions for summer session. Fridays at 6 pm – next block begins April 21st, 2017
*New students to Hand Skills for Children are required to participate in a gross motor assessment prior to enrolling in the gymnastics group. The assessment ensures that your child is placed in the correct group in order to provide them with a successful and appropriately challenging experience. It also allows the therapist to establish individualized goals for each child in the group. The fee for the assessment is $120.00
Group Registration Policies
- Registrations are received on a first come first serve basis.
- You can register online or call us at 647-236-4263
- Class Size: Min 2 students – Max. 4 students (an assistant will be assigned when there is more than two children enrolled in the group)
- Payment for the group must be submitted upon registering via cheque.
- Cheques will not be cashed until classes are confirmed (one-two weeks prior to the scheduled start date)
- We reserve the right to cancel a group secondary to low enrolment. Registrants will be notified one week before the first session. Any applicable cheques will be returned or refunded to the family.
- Please note that the assessment fee is not refundable.
- In order to ensure appropriate placement of your child in a group and to establish individualized goals, new students to Hand Skills for Children must have a fine and/or gross motor assessment completed. The fee for the assessment is $120.00. Occupational Therapy assessment reports completed at other facilities are accepted in lieu of an assessment, as long as the assessment was completed within 6 months of the group start date.
- Group fees include materials.
- No refunds for missed classes by the student.