Available opportunity to become part of the Hand Skills for Children Occupational Therapy team. We are looking for Occupational Therapists who are available to work at our clinic on any one or more of the following times for the 2017/18 school year:
- Saturdays from 12-5 pm from September to June, excluding long weekends and regular school vacations (e.g. December holidays and March Break weekends).
- Tuesdays and/or Thursdays from 4 to 7 pm
- Licensed and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapy of Ontario
- Background in sensory integration and handwriting preferred
- Ability to develop a strong therapeutic relationship with children and families
For additional information and to apply please e-mail your cover letter and cv/resume to Lizette Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate the support of our university students. We are currently full for the fall 2017 and winter 2018.
Thank you for your interest and support.